No products in the basket.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund you as long as the following returns conditions are met.
Prior to any return, you must contact us first to obtain authorisation. To ensure you receive your refund, all items MUST:
- Be returned within 14 days of receipt (7 days for international orders). Please note- sale/discount items sold internationally (outside the UK) are non-returnable.
- Be in original condition/packaging & with all tags intact & attached. When trying on please ensure that you are not wearing perfume, make up or a deodorant that may leave scent or marks on the item. We are unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
Items will be inspected on return and may not be accepted if conditions are not met. If an item is returned in what we deem an unsalable condition and/or over the limit, then it will be returned back to the sender or a credit note will be issued at our discretion. We will not waiver these rules under any circumstances.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain authorisation.
- Make sure you carefully read the returns note, complete the form on the reverse side and pop this in the return package.
- Return to the address on the form.
We advise to return items by a registered method of post and keep the proof of postage receipt. The item is your responsibility until it arrives back to us.
Refunds can take up to 14 business days to process from the date we receive a return back and you will be notified by PayPal once this has been processed.
*Please note- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
If you need to return your order, then it is very important that you mark the value on the customs form as £0 which will be the value to us as the item will be refunded. If you do not do this then we will be mistakenly billed customs charges in the UK and unfortunately we will not be able to pay this and the package will automatically be returned to the sender.
Sadly we cannot accept returned items after 7 days of receipt. Also we do not offer an exchange service for international orders due to the high postage costs. Please remember ALL returns must be in saleable condition with original labels and security tags in tact and attached and garment in pristine condition.