If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund you as long as the following returns conditions are met.
Prior to any return, you must contact us first to obtain authorisation. To ensure you receive your refund, all items MUST:
- Be posted back within 14 (working days) of receipt of the order to receive a refund or within 28 days to receive a credit note. Item(s) returned beyond this time scale might not be eligible for a refund/credit. Please note- sale/discount items sold internationally (outside the UK) are non-returnable.
- Be in original condition/packaging & with all tags intact & attached. When trying on please ensure that you are not wearing perfume, make up or a deodorant that may leave scent or marks on the item. We are unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
Items will be inspected on return and may not be accepted if conditions are not met. If an item is returned in what we deem an unsalable condition and/or over the limit, then it will be returned back to the sender or a credit note will be issued at our discretion. We will not waiver these rules under any circumstances.
- Go to ‘my account’ located at the top of the website, and login. Go to the order you would like to return and select ‘return’. Complete the form and submit your request.
- Fully complete the returns form and pop in the return package.
- Return to: UNIT 6, WESSEX ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BOURNE END, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, SL8 5DT, UNITED KINGDOM (Please note this address is for return only. Business is not conducted here and it is not open to the public.)
We advise to return items by a registered method of post and keep the proof of postage receipt. The item is your responsibility until it arrives back to us.
Refunds can take up to 14 business days to process from the date we receive a return back and you will be notified by email once it has been processed.
**Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept any returned pierced jewellery**
*Please note- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
If you need to return your order, then it is very important that you mark the value on the customs form as £0 which will be the value to us as the item will be refunded. If you do not do this then we will be mistakenly billed customs charges in the UK and unfortunately we will not be able to pay this and the package will automatically be returned to the sender.
Head Office: BRITISH RETRO, 6 PARK VIEW CRESCENT, COATES LANE, HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, HP13 5DA, UNITED KINGDOM (This is an administrative office only, no stock is stored on site.)